- The Korean Language Program (KLP) is looking for volunteer Korean students for its "K-Language Buddy (한국어 도우미) Program" at UW-Madison. Volunteer students will be paired with the current Korean langauge students at the KLP for language exchange. If you are interested in joing this program, contact Prof. Byung-jin Lim (email@example.com) for further information.
The Korean Language Program (KLP) at UW-Madison
The KLP is currently offering FOUR years of Korean language instruction from beginning to advanced levels:
- First Year: EA105 Elementary Korean 1 & EA106 Elementary Korean 2
- Second Year: EA345 Third Semester Korean & EA346 Fourth Semester Korean
- Third Year: EA347 Fifth Semester Korean & EA348 Sixth Semester Korean
- Fourth Year: EA405 Seventh Semester Korean & EA406 Eighth Semester Korean
- 13 reasons why you study Korean at UW-Madison: This is a video which the current Elementary Korean students made together with their very talented TA, Jieun Kim (김지은 선생님 감사합니다).
- Make a Gift to the Korean Studies Program at UW-Madison:
Professor Hyuk and Gail Yu Korean Studies Fund: This fund was created in honor of Professor Emeritus Hyuk Yu (Chemstry) by his former students at the time of his retirement. This fund exclusively supports the Korean Studies at UW-Madison.